Day in the life of a DS106 student. word.

The above link is a comic I made after the Bryan Alexander lecture, it was a great night. Please note the cat.

I used the site Pixton . Sign-up is free ad you are given a lot of options to personalize your comic. I had a lot of fun playing with all of the different settings, and it was easy.

Tags: ,

9 Responses to “Day in the life of a DS106 student. word.”

1. Miss MC says:

Sure! I’ll update it.

2. Jim Groom says:

Also Rachel,

With your Daily Creates, any way to make them more apparent? I like the way you are using pages, but I should be able to see the images, audio embed, or video on that page. Can you be sure they all show up there rather than just remaining links?

3. Jim Groom says:

So, you all left Bryan Alexander out on a limb? I thought ds106 was for life?

4. Miss MC says:

Thank you! If only you knew how many hours I spent trying to figure that out, and it was so easy.

5. Linda says:

Here: http://screencast.com/t/JwTcpd3D33QH

Click on HTML instead of Visual, find the place where you want the code embeded, then paste it there. When you go back to Visual, you’ll see a yellow box. Update post. 🙂

6. Miss MC says:

No shame, I have no idea where that button is…

I see a “select theme to edit” button and a help button, but no flip code button.

7. Alan Levine says:

That is pretty much an accurate depiction of the session.

You should be able to embed your comic in this post. In pixton, click the embed of “” button (3rd from left). Copy one of the code segments.

IN your blog, you need to flip the editor to HTML mode (button top right of editing area), and paste in the code.

8. Miss MC says:

Thanks Linda!

I think we were all just intimated to define ‘story’ in a digital storytelling class too.

9. Linda says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOLOL! sooooo funny! Now my husband is wondering why I can’t stop laughing… lol I felt so bad that happened. I really do think it was because of the delay in the video. 🙁

lol…