My Hero, Indiana Groom?

I went there. I may or may not have hit the re-generate button 80 times in order to get this perfect storm combination of mashing-up Jim Groom art. I’m sorry but it did technically appear so let’s call it naturally occurring or fate or never letting a good thing pass you by. Whatever.

There are soo many excellent examples of Jim Groom art that it was hard to choose but I got my inspiration from Giulia’s work. Considering my task was to add a side-kick I decided that though Raiders of the Lost Art was indeed an excellent film it didn’t have the  sick-kick. There was no Robin to this Batman.

Until, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was born. Possibly one of the worse movies I have ever seen and I like to pretend that Spielberg did not ruin the Indiana Jones series by forgetting this movie ever existed. What’s up with evil Russians trying to find an alien skull, a crystal alien skull? Alien skull that gives you power. It’s like Final Fantasy met Lord of Rings at a really awkward family reunion. I mean, it’s an alien skull!

Whatever, I made it better. Meet Indiana Groom and Mutt Levine:

Tags: , , ,

8 Responses to “My Hero, Indiana Groom?”

1. wow you did an awesome job on this!

2. Linda says:

LOL. What a fantastic job you did!! I love this. 🙂

3. I love this! Awesome job! You made their head look so natural. Great idea about adding a sidekick.

4. Miss MC says:

Alan Levine is the DS machine: http://mc-guirk.us/?p=303

5. Jim Groom says:

CogDog is in many ways my sidekick, and I can;t wait until he reads this comment 🙂 I will link to his blog just to make sure: http://cogdogblog.com

6. Ben says:

I’m not sure if Alan deserves to be the annoying sidekick to Jim’s awesome, Indiana, but I guess you have to take what you can get when you’re riding the #ds106 crazy train to the land of crystal skulls and inter-dimensional aliens 🙂

7. Feng Chen says:

Oh and I love how precisely oriented the two heads turn out to be. You are very meticulous, and I applaud you for that! (because I am too :p) It looks as if Indiana Groom and Mutt Levine was destined to be.

8. Feng Chen says:

This is so cleverly crafted!! I LOVE Indiana Jones as a kid and still do! And mashing the assignment with Groom Art makes it all the more compelling and hilarious. Fantastic work!